Donate to ...................Cancer research ................................or Macmillan

Monday 30 May 2011

Date Set For Trip - Sponsorship Needed

The date for the trip is now set. I'll be leaving Kyle of Lochalsh on Friday 22nd of July and aiming to arrive in Montrose on Thursday 28th.

I will really be hiking up the sponsorship effort over the forthcoming weeks to try and reach the target for both Charities. I am hoping that the family bike events planned in June raise some money but I need much more.

I've contacted several people recently to ask for help and advice and have had lots of useful hints and tips, especially regarding the Corrieyairack Pass and I'd like to give particular thanks to Gavin Brebner at Angus Council's Outdoor Education dept for organising the hire of a BOB bike trailer for the trip and at a really good price too. Thanks Gavin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment