Donate to ...................Cancer research ................................or Macmillan

Tuesday 7 June 2011

A friendly welcome to Sven

Up until now I've accepted that while people have offered to join me on parts of this ride, I would have to do much of it solo. However, as of yesterday, all that has changed and I now have a bike buddy for the whole trip. Sven is a friend of the family and an expert in all things outdoors. Although we've not met yet, he has a great deal of enthusiasm for the trip and shares my sense of adventure and passion for two wheels. I'm really pleased to have a companion to share the sights and 'discuss' map interpretations. Sven will be coming over from Norway a few days before the trip so hopefully we can squeeze in a few fun rides before the adventure begins.

So this now becomes Charlie and Sven's Big Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment